Series & Workshops
Back by popular demand - Yoga Nidra, or yoga sleep. Possible benefits include:
- Deep sense of restfulness relaxation
- Improve blood pressure & hormone levels
- Reset nervous system
- Help manage & decrease pain sensations
- improve concentration & focus
MONDAYS AT 5:45PM WITH KELLY BLAND
Use any regular class or drop in this summer for this all levels yin yoga offering.
MONDAYS(HEATED) & Tuesdays (NON-HEATED) from 4-5Pm
This creative BLACK-LIGHTS offering is specifically designed to meet the needs of students ages 10 and up. Perfect for athletes or any youth looking to explore a yoga flow.
- improve flexibility & balance
- increase strength, mobility, & endurance
- reduce susceptibility to injury
- sharpen mental focus
- decrease stress, tension & anxiety
- aid in recovery
Pay $10 student rate in studio.
- Improves sleep
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Increases strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
- Decreases lower backpain
TUESDAYS 7:15PM-8:30PM with jonathan smith & laura blakeley
If you are new to yoga, this series is for you! Over this 6-week course, we will introduce you to yoga, concentrate on your breath, and break down postures/sun salutations. Upon completion of the course you will have set a strong foundation for your practice, gained an abundance of knowledge, and feel confident in regular classes. *Space is limited.
Yoga Teacher Training
with Jen Xanders ERTY-500
- September 2018-March 2019
- One weekend a month + Wednesday evenings
- 8 limbs of yoga based coursework that will enhance your practice + enrich your life.
- Deeply explore asana, alignment, anatomy + philosophy.
- Cultivate your unique teaching style.
Free info sessions on Saturday, May 12th at 9AM & Wednesday, June 20th at 6:30PM.