Yoga Nidra, or yoga sleep. Possible benefits include:
- Deep sense of restfulness relaxation
- Improve blood pressure & hormone levels
- Reset nervous system
- Help manage & decrease pain sensations
- Improve concentration & focus
MONDAYS (HEATED) & TUESDAYS (NON-HEATED) 4-5PM
This creative black-lights v5pinyasa class is specifically designed for students ages 10 and up. Highly recommended for student athletes or any youth looking to explore a yoga class with peers. Benefits of a regular yoga practice can include:
- Increase flexibility and strength
- reduce susceptibility to injury
- sharpen mental focus
- decrease stress, tension, & anxiety
- aid in recovery
- DROP-INS WELCOME - Pay $10 student rate in studio. Student rate is not available online.
INTRO TO YOGA SERIES
TUESDAYS 7:15-8:30 with Jonathan Smith and Laura Blakeley
If you are new to yoga, this series is for you! Over this 6-week course, we will introduce you to yoga, concentrate on your breath, and break down postures/sun salutations. Upon completion of the course you will have set a strong foundation for your practice, gained an abundance of knowledge, and feel confident in regular classes.
- Space is limited.
- Check schedule under workshops fo the latest offering.