FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 3-4PM with Jen Xander
Yoga Nidra, or yoga sleep. Possible benefits include:
- Deep sense of restfulness relaxation
- Improve blood pressure & hormone levels
- Reset nervous system
- Help manage & decrease pain sensations
- Improve concentration & focus
SPRING YIN SERIES
6 WEEK SERIES ON MONDAYS - NEW SERIES STARTING APRIL 16TH - MAY 21 5:45-7PM with Kelly Bland
This 6-week series if for those who wish to try yin yoga for the first time or just want to learn more about this quiet practice. Yin yoga can help find stillness in the mind & replenish the body. All levels welcome.
TUESDAYS 3-4PM with Kim Carlson
Could your tween (ages 10-15) use an hour to escape the pressures of technology, school, sports, etc? This creative upbeat black-lights vinyasa class links breath with movement to build strength & flexibility.
- Various breathing & meditation techniques are used to help improve focus & manage stress on & off the mat.
- Highly recommended for athletes or any tween looking to improve balance inside & out.
- DROP-INS WELCOME - Pay $10 student rate in studio. Student rate is not available online.
INTRO TO YOGA SERIES
TUESDAYS 7:15-8:30 with Jonathan Smith and Laura Blakeley
If you are new to yoga, this series is for you! Over this 6-week course, we will introduce you to yoga, concentrate on your breath, and break down postures/sun salutations. Upon completion of the course you will have set a strong foundation for your practice, gained an abundance of knowledge, and feel confident in regular classes.
- Space is limited.
- New series beginning April 10th - May 15th
PARENT + CHILD YOGA WORKSHOP
SUNDAY, APRIL 22ND 12PM-1:15PM with Courtney Bray
- Assist your little yogi in making his or her own meditation pillow & receive a lavender + mint essence mist (both for keeps!).
- Mini-meditation lesson
- $20 per child (adult participant NO charge)
- WORKSHOP NOTES: This is a Pre-register event. Each child MUST pair with an adult for this special class format. 1 pillow & mist per registered child.