Series & Workshops
the first saturday of each month - 3-4PM & wednesday 11:30-12:15 (starting april 18) with Jen xanders & alli steinke
Back by popular demand - Yoga Nidra, or yoga sleep. Possible benefits include:
- Deep sense of restfulness relaxation
- Improve blood pressure & hormone levels
- Reset nervous system
- Help manage & decrease pain sensations
- improve concentration & focus
6 week series on Mondays begins APRIL 16TH FROM 5:45pm-7PM with kelly bland
This 6-week series if for those who wish to try yin yoga for the first time or just want to learn more about this quiet practice. Yin yoga can help find stillness in the mind & replenish the body. All levels welcome.
Tuesdays from 4-5Pm
with Kim carlson
TWEEN WARRIORS IS HERE TO STAY! Could your tween (recommended ages 10-15) use an hour to escape the pressures of technology, school, sports, etc? This creative upbeat black-lights vinyasa class links breath with movement to build strength & flexibility. Various breathing & meditation techniques are used to help improve focus & manage stress on & off the mat. Highly recommended for athletes or any tween looking to improve balance inside & out.
Pay $10 student rate in studio.
SUNDAY, APRIL 22ND 12PM-1:15PM with courtney bray
- Assist your little yogi in making his/her own meditation pillow & receive a lavender + mint essence mist (both for keeps!)
- Mini-meditation lesson
- $20 per child (adult participant NO charge)
- WORKSHOP NOTES: This is a pre-register event. Each child must pair with an adult for this special class format. 1 pillow & mist per registered child.
TUESDAYS 7:15PM-8:30PM with jonathan smith & laura blakeley
If you are new to yoga, this series is for you! Over this 6-week course, we will introduce you to yoga, concentrate on your breath, and break down postures/sun salutations. Upon completion of the course you will have set a strong foundation for your practice, gained an abundance of knowledge, and feel confident in regular classes. *Space is limited.
SATURDAYs (ages 5-9) 10AM-11:15AM WITH COURTNEY BRAY
Kids learn basic yoga poses through games & play in a fun and safe environment. Through this yoga class, children are given the opportunity to develop strength, flexibility and a sense of calm. The Flourish Kids Yoga program promotes confidence & self-esteem, respect for others, and love for oneself. Parents take advantage while your kids are in class. This offering runs in tandem with our regularly scheduled 10AM vinyasa!
DROP INS WELCOME
$10 student rate
Yoga Teacher Training
with Jen Xanders ERTY-500
- September 2018-March 2019
- One weekend a month + Wednesday evenings
- 8 limbs of yoga based coursework that will enhance your practice + enrich your life.
- Deeply explore asana, alignment, anatomy + philosophy.
- Cultivate your unique teaching style.
Free info sessions on Saturday, March 12th at 9AM & Wednesday, June 20th at 6:30PM.